Employers performing their due diligence of an on-site clinic solution need clear insight into how a clinic drives positive ROI. An analysis of the Vera clinic at Seattle Children’s shows how patient engagement unlocks significant cost savings, and drives improved population outcomes. Get an in-depth look at our report by downloading our white paper: Two Truths About Patient Engagement and Healthcare Costs.
The Definitive Guide to Evaluating On-Site Clinics
All is not well in healthcare today. The American medical sector dwarfs most other sectors of the economy. Hundreds of million of dollars are spent on research. Little progress is made. Costs continue to rise, and Americans are sicker than ever before. Where does this leave employers?
In our analysis, we looked at 4,118 employees at Seattle Children's over the course of six years. 46% of these employees used the Vera on-site clinic at least once. The remaining 54% did not.
Our report uncovered two insights that confirm the on- or near-site clinic model:
- When employees use an employer-funded on- or near-site clinic even once, employers experience a significant decrease in the associated costs and medical claims.
- That cost decrease becomes even more significant the more engaged employees are with clinic providers and services.
Download the white paper: Two Truths About Patient Engagement And Healthcare Costs.
In this white paper, you'll find:
- An in-depth examination of the findings
- Statistics about how the actual savings occurred
- Clear explanations of the methodology
Download your white paper today: Two Truths About Patient Engagement And Healthcare Costs.