Converting employees into engaged patients is essential to HR leaders. Engagement maximizes the potential of your organization's benefits package and drives positive health outcomes for employees. Fin...
- Where's The Right Location (And Other Conditions) For Your New On- Or Near-Site Clinic? | March 22, 2019
- Primary Care's Role In Care Coordination | March 19, 2019
- Better Late Than Never: Patient Testimonial | March 7, 2019
- Making Time For Mental Health: QA With Lisa Baker, D.O. | March 1, 2019
- Crossover Health Acquires Sherpaa: 4 Lessons For Employers and Health Systems | April 16, 2019
- Opinion: Health Care Innovation Is Long Overdue and It Begins with Primary Care | April 4, 2019
- Validation Institute Recognizes Vera's Proven Results | March 7, 2019
- Jim Lopez, Kirkland Asst. City Manager Talks To KIRO Radio | March 1, 2019
Don't Miss Out, Get Vera News Now
Join the Vera News community and be the first to learn about interviews with Vera thought leaders & healthcare experts, new resources, and more!
This past August, we launched a new clinic for the Anchorage School District (ASD) in Anchorage, Alaska. We wanted to take you “inside” that recent clinic launch, by talking to Vera customer success manager Ben Slager about his observations, lessons learned, and feedback on the clinic launch process.
Our primary goal with all clinic promotion is to get patients into a Vera clinic for their first visit. From there, the clinical experience speaks for itself and is powerful motivation for repeat visits. To learn more about the Vera clinical experience, read our white paper: A new clinical experience that’s breaking the healthcare mold.
Each time we open a new on-site clinic for an employer, we partner with the HR team to get the word out to employees about their new clinic benefit.
Do you remember the last time you opened your mailbox and got a marketing piece from a company or nonprofit?