Converting employees into engaged patients is essential to HR leaders. Engagement maximizes the potential of your organization's benefits package and drives positive health outcomes for employees. Fin...
- Reduce Vendor Complexity and Stress | February 5, 2019
- Hit Your Goals For Better Heart Health | February 1, 2019
- State Of The State: Vera In 2019 | January 25, 2019
- Be Your Best You In 2019 | January 1, 2019
- Vera Whole Health Appoints Kevin Wang, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer | February 12, 2019
- Two Insurers Give Their Reason For Investing In Primary Care | February 7, 2019
- Vera Triples Colorectal Cancer Screening Kit Requests And Earns ACS Award | November 9, 2018
- We're Changing How Care is Delivered | November 9, 2018
Don't Miss Out, Get Vera News Now
Join the Vera News community and be the first to learn about interviews with Vera thought leaders & healthcare experts, new resources, and more!
This past August, we launched a new clinic for the Anchorage School District (ASD) in Anchorage, Alaska. We wanted to take you “inside” that recent clinic launch, by talking to Vera customer success manager Ben Slager about his observations, lessons learned, and feedback on the clinic launch process.
Our primary goal with all clinic promotion is to get patients into a Vera clinic for their first visit. From there, the clinical experience speaks for itself and is powerful motivation for repeat visits. To learn more about the Vera clinical experience, read our white paper: A new clinical experience that’s breaking the healthcare mold.
Each time we open a new on-site clinic for an employer, we partner with the HR team to get the word out to employees about their new clinic benefit.
Do you remember the last time you opened your mailbox and got a marketing piece from a company or nonprofit?