“It’s why I went into healthcare.” — Kourtney Dunlap, RNP at Eastside Anchorage At the core of every Vera Whole Health on-site clinic is a dedicated care team devoted to improving patient health. Mad...
- Understanding Diabetes: QA With Dr. Bruce Heller | November 1, 2018
- Understanding Your Health Milestones | October 31, 2018
- The Importance Of Evidence-Based Care | August 16, 2018
- New eBook: Sick Care Is Doomed To Failure | July 19, 2018
- Vera Triples Colorectal Cancer Screening Kit Requests And Earns ACS Award | November 9, 2018
- We're Changing How Care is Delivered | November 9, 2018
- GeekWire: The Future of Primary Care | October 5, 2018
- RevCycle Intelligence: Vera and Blue Cross of KC Partner for Direct Primary Care | October 5, 2018
Don't Miss Out, Get Vera News Now
Join the Vera News community and be the first to learn about interviews with Vera thought leaders & healthcare experts, new resources, and more!
“I am so appreciative of Vera. Somehow or another, Shannon put everything together for me. I don’t think I’d be here, where I am. I might have been better, but I’m telling you, I’m good. I’m really, really good.” — Rosemary, patient at Vera’s Flagstaff clinic Eight months before Rosemary entered a Vera on-site clinic, her only goal for the day was to get out of bed and put on a piece of jewelry that made her feel good. The retired Arizona teacher suffered from a variety of chronic illnesses, including fibromyalgia and arthritis, and she needed to lose weight, but hated exercising and dieting. Then she met Shannon, a Vera health coach.