“It’s why I went into healthcare.” — Kourtney Dunlap, RNP at Eastside Anchorage At the core of every Vera Whole Health on-site clinic is a dedicated care team devoted to improving patient health. Mad...
- Where's The Right Location (And Other Conditions) For Your New On- Or Near-Site Clinic? | March 22, 2019
- Primary Care's Role In Care Coordination | March 19, 2019
- Better Late Than Never: Patient Testimonial | March 7, 2019
- Making Time For Mental Health: QA With Lisa Baker, D.O. | March 1, 2019
- Crossover Health Acquires Sherpaa: 4 Lessons For Employers and Health Systems | April 16, 2019
- Opinion: Health Care Innovation Is Long Overdue and It Begins with Primary Care | April 4, 2019
- Validation Institute Recognizes Vera's Proven Results | March 7, 2019
- Jim Lopez, Kirkland Asst. City Manager Talks To KIRO Radio | March 1, 2019
Don't Miss Out, Get Vera News Now
Join the Vera News community and be the first to learn about interviews with Vera thought leaders & healthcare experts, new resources, and more!
“I am so appreciative of Vera. Somehow or another, Shannon put everything together for me. I don’t think I’d be here, where I am. I might have been better, but I’m telling you, I’m good. I’m really, really good.” — Rosemary, patient at Vera’s Flagstaff clinic Eight months before Rosemary entered a Vera on-site clinic, her only goal for the day was to get out of bed and put on a piece of jewelry that made her feel good. The retired Arizona teacher suffered from a variety of chronic illnesses, including fibromyalgia and arthritis, and she needed to lose weight, but hated exercising and dieting. Then she met Shannon, a Vera health coach.