“It’s why I went into healthcare.” — Kourtney Dunlap, RNP at Eastside Anchorage At the core of every Vera Whole Health on-site clinic is a dedicated care team devoted to improving patient health. Mad...
- Reduce Vendor Complexity and Stress | February 5, 2019
- Hit Your Goals For Better Heart Health | February 1, 2019
- State Of The State: Vera In 2019 | January 25, 2019
- Be Your Best You In 2019 | January 1, 2019
- Vera Whole Health Appoints Kevin Wang, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer | February 12, 2019
- Two Insurers Give Their Reason For Investing In Primary Care | February 7, 2019
- Vera Triples Colorectal Cancer Screening Kit Requests And Earns ACS Award | November 9, 2018
- We're Changing How Care is Delivered | November 9, 2018
Don't Miss Out, Get Vera News Now
Join the Vera News community and be the first to learn about interviews with Vera thought leaders & healthcare experts, new resources, and more!
“I am so appreciative of Vera. Somehow or another, Shannon put everything together for me. I don’t think I’d be here, where I am. I might have been better, but I’m telling you, I’m good. I’m really, really good.” — Rosemary, patient at Vera’s Flagstaff clinic Eight months before Rosemary entered a Vera on-site clinic, her only goal for the day was to get out of bed and put on a piece of jewelry that made her feel good. The retired Arizona teacher suffered from a variety of chronic illnesses, including fibromyalgia and arthritis, and she needed to lose weight, but hated exercising and dieting. Then she met Shannon, a Vera health coach.