Antibiotics are one of the most powerful medical tools in a provider’s arsenal. That power comes with a great deal of responsibility. Overuse of antibiotics can actually lead to decreased effectivenes...
- Understanding Diabetes: QA With Dr. Bruce Heller | November 1, 2018
- Understanding Your Health Milestones | October 31, 2018
- The Importance Of Evidence-Based Care | August 16, 2018
- New eBook: Sick Care Is Doomed To Failure | July 19, 2018
- Vera Triples Colorectal Cancer Screening Kit Requests And Earns ACS Award | November 9, 2018
- We're Changing How Care is Delivered | November 9, 2018
- GeekWire: The Future of Primary Care | October 5, 2018
- RevCycle Intelligence: Vera and Blue Cross of KC Partner for Direct Primary Care | October 5, 2018
Don't Miss Out, Get Vera News Now
Join the Vera News community and be the first to learn about interviews with Vera thought leaders & healthcare experts, new resources, and more!
Modern Healthcare interviewed Gary Kaplan, CEO of Virgina Mason, about reducing waste and creating a value-based healthcare experience.
Wellness programs are used by employers to promote healthier lifestyles for their employees. They offer vague promises of reducing overall healthcare spending because healthier employees cost less.
39.6% of adults will be diagnosed with cancer at some point during their lifetimes. Nearly half of your population is at risk. Establishing effective cancer prevention practices should be a core component of every organization’s healthcare strategy.
April marks National Cancer Control Month. All around the country organizations are finding unique ways to promote awareness and bolster support for cancer prevention strategies. On April 18, Vera Whole Health CEO Ryan Schmid will join executives from around the country in the Fit2Be Cancer Free CEO Fitness Challenge.
Spring is just around the corner, which means sunnier days, outdoor activities, and…allergies. If you’re one of millions of Americans who suffer from allergies, you know that itchy, watery eyes and a runny nose go hand in hand with the beginning of spring. If you’ve never experienced allergies before but suspect you may have developed them, now is the time to brush up on your allergy knowledge. To find out more about how you can prepare yourself for the season, we chatted with Christina McConnell, DNP and ARNP at Vera’s Totem Lake location.
Are you looking for an on-site clinic solution? There are 3 reasons why clinical experience should matter to you: